Thursday, July 9, 2009

IM BACK!!!


Ok so the crying, mopping and depressing stuff of the program is over!

Life is absolutely wonderful and beautiful! no matter what anybody says I don´t know the future and I don´t know what is instored in it. But I am just happy being who I am. A brushstroker/DJ/lawyer/translator/ funny/handsome/passionate.... so many qualities... gotta be honest some not good, working on those vigurosly, but it all comes with the package and what a package!

ok so I went back to the basics which is my childhood and I was a major fan of Saint Seiya in spanish they were called, Caballeros del Zodiaco. And I thought that Andromeda was really awesome love the chains but another extravegant character was Hyoga with the whole loosing the mother and getting his powers just to see her. He rocks! so this is my version of Cygnus. Keep you posted !!!
La vida es hermosa todo va a salir muy bien ya veran!

No comments: